Touring the Asturian capital with a private guide just for you and your partner, is a unique opportunity to discover the important heritage of Oviedo.
It gives off history in every corner!
We will meet at the indicated time in the Plaza de Alfonso II El Casto, an ideal place to review the history of Oviedo, capital of the Principality of Asturias. Before embarking on touring the city, we will look at its shield.
Did you know that she treasures the positions of undefeated, very noble and heroic, among others?
Walking through the streets of the city, we will discover how Oviedo left behind its royal and episcopal roots to become the most important commercial city of the Asturian kingdom. We will stop at the Plaza de la Constitución, bounded by the Oviedo City Hall and by the church of San Isidoro El Real, an old Jesuit school.
The private tour will continue through one of the most charming squares in the city: the Fontán. The singular beauty of this square is such that Alias Clarín himself was inspired by it to portray the atmosphere of the market square of Vetusta, a fictional city where La Regenta is located.
Strolling through the historic streets of this novel city we will arrive at the Plaza de la Escandalera, one of the most elegant corners of Oviedo. The bourgeois-style buildings of the square, the central fountain and its incessant atmosphere, make the Escandelera an essential stop on the private tour. In addition, we will have the opportunity to contemplate "La Maternidad", a sculpture by Botero.
Before returning to the starting point, we will pass by the Campoamor Theater. Does its façade ring a bell? Maybe so, as the annual Princess of Asturias Awards ceremony is held here. Back in the
Plaza de Alfonso II, we will have the opportunity to contemplate the Gothic façade and the incredible portico of the Cathedral of Oviedo, the most important temple in the city. In front of the Cathedral we will end our private tour of Oviedo, after almost two hours touring the city of La Regenta.
When booking a private tour you will have a guide exclusively for you.
This tour is done privately for you and your partner.
• Before traveling, check local restrictions. All our services comply with the recommendations to avoid the coronavirus.
• Duration 2h.
• The activity is carried out with a guide who speaks Spanish, for English language it must be indicated in the reservation.
• Private and exclusive tour, there will be no more people in the group.
• It is recommended to book 3 days in advance to avoid availability problems.
• You will receive the bonus in your email. Take it on your mobile.
• Wheelchair accessible. Accessible toilets. Free wheelchair loan service available. It is necessary to indicate it in the reservation.
• Pets not allowed.
• The start time of the activity will be at 10:30 or 17:00 depending on the arrival of the flight.
• Upon confirmation of the start date of the Private Tour the amount is non-refundable.
• If you arrive late or do not show up no refund will be offered.